Any Avalon Springs timeshare owner wishing to sell their week(s), please contact Angela Lawrence on 011 267 8300, firstname.lastname@example.org
2 April 2014
- A recent survey was conducted to establish what the general feeling was from owners after the units were transformed from a 6 sleeper to a 4 sleeper.
to see the survey results.
(click on the images above to enlarge)
Time Share Body Corp
and MC Body Corp
financial statements are available on request.
Please email us
and we will send you the relevant documentation.
Body Corporate Rules
Members of the Avalon Springs Body Corporate are asked to please download a copy of the latest Body Corporate Rules for review...
Please Click Here
to download in PDF format.
Gallery - Type A
Gallery - Type B/C/D
Please be advised that all A-type units are now being renovated and will only be able to accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (max 4 person) per unit.
There is a double bed in the bedroom and ONE sleeper couch in the lounge. There will no longer be 2 sleeper couches and will no longer be able to occupy more than 4 persons.
Should any extra people arrive here, they will have to book alternative accommodation and pay for it.
10 reasons to buy timeshare
- Avalon Springs offers you the security of SECTIONAL TITLE ownership in perpetuity.
- You can convert your ownership @ Avalon Springs into ANY points scheme in South Africa. In most cases, if you were buying the equivalent number of points directly from the organization you would end up paying much, much more for your points than by buying a week and converting it.
- Avalon Springs is of course RCI affiliated & has NO BLUE SEASON WEEKS at all!
- Avalon Springs Timeshare is managed by the prestigious Avalon Springs Hotel and as an owner you have free access to all the resort facilities including the world famous hot springs.
- Due to the high demand for accommodation at Avalon Springs, should you ever not be able to use your week, there is a very good chance of us letting it out on your behalf through our letting pool.
- Due to it's position, climate and of course the hot springs, it is the Cape's ONLY true year round holiday destination.
- Avalon Springs is 100% bond free and historically has one of the strongest & best run body corporates anywhere........
- Avalon Springs is 100% sold out and the ONLY way of getting your hands on the stock is by buying one of the re-sale weeks listed below.
- Since 1997 Avalon Springs has consistently been awarded a "highly commended" status in the consumer driven, AA Accommodation Awards Progamme & in 1998 it was awarded the prestigious RCI "Hospitality Award"! Now, in 2005, Avalon Springs has been awarded the status of "Resort of International Distinction" by RCI... our greatest achievement to date!